Monday, November 30, 2009

Birthday wishes continue...

Hey {ippity} fans, its Maria today.  I’m so excited to be posting my very first card here on the blog.  I’m still pinching myself about being on the design team…but not too hard because if this is a dream I really don’t want to be woken up!  I’m so excited to get to work with Kelly, Eva and Eryn and I’m really looking forward to seeing who the last two members are going to be.  I’ve been checking out the galleries and WOW, everyone is turning out some awesome {ippity} projects.

I had a chance this weekend to lock myself in my craft room and play with all my {ippity} stamps.  I’ve been blown away by all of Eryn’s projects and she inspired me to use more of Life’s Little MomentsI stamped the little month stamp in More Mustard ink on yellow cardstock to create the background.  I think this might be one of my new favorite stamps!



I also used the birds from Because of You and stamped them in a color I usually avoid.  Pink Passion is pretty bright but I really love this color combo. It’s sort of unexpected and I think that’s why I like it.  Last, but not least, I stamped the birthday sentiment from Just Wanted To Say in pink too.


Well, that’s it for me today.  I’m looking forward to seeing more of your fabulous {ippity} creations and getting more involved on the blog.

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

8 comments:

  1. What a great card Maria!! I like those colors too and I love how you created the background!! Awesome job!! What a wonderful first post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria, this card is WONDERFUL! I agree that little stamp is a MUST HAVE, I love it as well! Thanks for the sweet comment...and that quote! I actually have that quote framed in my house!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Maria, looking forward to your inspiration...CONGRATS! What a lovely card with a wonderful background too! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gor-Gus Maria! I love all the colors you used on this cutie!! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. At the end of the day ‘Let your yes be your yes and your no be your no”. Respect is some thing that is gained through believe in and trust is built on the integrity of the writer who releases words to be read by numerous. Read Full Article

    ReplyDelete
  6. This time, do something truly thoughtful and add personalized LOVE QUOTES FOR WIFE and birthday poems to your card or gift. Your friends and family will know that you really spent some time and effort, and they will appreciate how much they were in your thoughts, as you have taken the time to add a personal touch to your birthday offering for them.

    ReplyDelete