Sunday, February 28, 2010

Eva's Sunday Faves

Happy Sunday Morning to you ladies!

This is Eva and this wonderful Sunday morning I bring you my faves of the week!  I love going through the gallery finding some amazing pieces and boy, did I???? 
I love all the new cards made with the new releases, aren't they just gorgeous and fun to play with?  I hope you got your hands on some of the set if not all, and got to play with them!  And for now, I will share some of my faves to entice you even more...hehehe...if that is even possible!

So I will start with this adorable card made by Bev with the Fishy Philosophy set.  Look at the amazing colors and design, I just love this card.  I feel like I am looking inside of an aquarium!!!  Don't you???  And I just love the stitching on this card!


My next pick is by Debbie and she used the Where you Should be set and look how amazing this card is???  I love the colors she used, all the leaves stamped as a background and hey, did you see that flower???  I love those pretty flowers!


My next pick was created by Joan and she used the very gorgeous Regal Greetings set, which in my opinion is just AMAZING!  I love her card, as it is very elegant, she used Nestabilities, which I think are perfect with this set and the papers she used are also perfect with this set!  

 

And that brings us to my next favorite of the week, which is by JenMarie and she used the Moon Beam and Heart Strings set and made this adorable little baby card.  I love the way it turned out, so sweet!!!

And my next favorite is made by Elizabeth and she made this really beautiful vintage looking card using the Music of my Heart set.  I love this set, too and I love the colors she chose, the lace, the distressing, the pearls, really everything about it is just beautiful!


And my next pick is made by Sheryl and she used the adorable Sweet Thoughts of Spring set and made this totally adorable little card...did I say adorable enough time??  hehehe...well, it is!  Take a look!  She actually made two sweet cards with this set, so check out her blog for sure!
My next card pick was made by Teresa and she made this beautiful CAS card using the What Matters most set! This card literally is SIMPLY gorgeous!!!!  This is something I have yet to master, as I just can't stop adding and adding more to my card...I guess I need to study this card, as it is a perfect example!


And speaking of CAS (Clean and Simple) cards, I would also like to congratulate my fellow DT member and sweet friend, Kelly, who just made it on the CAS Design Team on Splitcoaststampers and here is her card from this week from the closing ceremony of the announcements!  I love this card and she used the Regal Greetings and Just Wanted to Say sets.  Kelly, I know you will be creating amazing cards and can't wait to learn the CAS way from you!  CONGRATULATIONS!!!


And my last pick is by no means clean and simple, in fact it's the opposite and it's made by Beate!  I love and adore everything she makes and if you haven't seen this card in the gallery, you better check out her blog to see how she made it.  She used Unity and Ippity on this card, she actually used the beautiful sentiment from the Life's Little Moments set! Isn't this a WOW?????  I'd say!  I think both clean and simple and grungy yummy can be equally gorgeous and these past couple of cards are the proof of that!


OK, I was going to stop here, but someone needs to take the computer away from me, as I can't stop picking and sharing...hehehe.  I love shaped cards and 3D items and this little project just jumped at me from the gallery!!!  WOW!!!!  Carolina made these and she used Devoted and Just Wanted to Say sets to create it.  Isn't this so cute??  I would love to get something like this, that is for sure!!  That little purse is a must have for me!

Well, that brings you to the end of my Sunday Faves, and again, I could have picked so many more, but I just couldn't add the whole {ippity} gallery here...hehehe.  Believe me, if I could, would have!

Hope you enjoyed my picks, and have a FABULOUS SUNDAY!

Eva

12 comments:

  1. WOW.. amazing cards I can't wait to get my ippity in the mail now!! I love all your picks Eva. Everything make me want to play with the new releases... next week hurry and bring me some Ippity Happy Mail.
    Congrats Girls.. outstanding cards every one of them!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely YUMMY eyecandy! LOVE all of these creations! The fishy one is just amazing! Missed that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! All your picks are just over the top! I just love all the details and love each one put into their projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW...you weren't kidding....these are AMAZING :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Awesome picks! LOVE them!!! Great job ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for linking me up!
    I'm honored to be among these AMAZING creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow these cards are amazing!! Everyone is so talented. And oh my goodness...can't believe my card was picked!! Thanks Eva!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These cards are all so amazing!! It is so fun getting to see the Gallery start to fill up with some new ippity stamps!! I love it! And thanks for the congratulations my dear friend! I am really excited about my term with the CAS DT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving all the great picks for this week. Love all the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such beautiful cards this week and thanks so much for selecting my bag and note cards...I had a blast putting it together and glad you like it as well! Hugs & Smiles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Eva! I was sure surprised to see my card here! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete