Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tippity Tuesday and Organization

Gooood morning. It's a Tippity Tuesday post here with Lisa. I debated on posting this, but I had it planned before Kelly posted her amazing fresh idea on Friday. So, I'm doing it anyway.


If you're like me, then you are on a constant quest to keep organized. With the new release just days away, I decided one more organization tip couldn't hurt. Plus, different ideas work for different people.


This week's tip come from Corry Heinricks (croppincorry on SCS) and is one of our Canadian Chicks!!!!








I love that you can include a card sample or two in the binder right along side each of the stamp set images. Plus, it makes it easy to tote around to doctor's appts., practices, and workshops or card classes to show off these amazing sets (and all the new ones, coming!!!!). And because it's a binder, you can easily add to it as your inventory grows!


I'll leave you with a little quote about positive attitude. I'm sure it's one you've heard before, but on a day like today, I need a little sunshine!


Hugs, Lisa

5 comments:

  1. love the quote Lisa, thks for sharing... yes now that I am an ippity chic I need to organize my Unity stamps again... more stamps=more room to store them! fun fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tip Lisa! I'm always looking for new ways to be organized!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the organization tips...keep em coming! You can never have too many ideas on this subject :)
    Hope your day is full of SUNSHINE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Lisa for sharing!! I was actually just thinking about doing something like this. I haven't received my stamps yet so I thought I could start to get organized before they get here, so when there here I can starting playing with them:)Sheryl K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful ideas Lisa and Corry! Keep them coming, 'cause one way doesn't fit everyone...I've tried and experimented with different ways till I find what works for me! TFS!

    ReplyDelete