Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday Faves by Karen & Heather Faves!!!

It's me Karen, and I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday!  As a way to send off our sweet sweet Heather, and to thank her for her time designing with us, we thought we would recap projects that she has created that are some of our all time favorites!    

Lisa A: "The design and colors are so bright and fun... just like Heather!"


Eva: "I just love how she used amazing colors on this…LOVE this card of hers!"


Maria: "Just love this one from the {ippity} hop!"


Lisa H: "Love how Heather did the sentiments and of course the green polka dots on the kraft!"


Eryn: "I LOVE the vintagey feel Heather created in this card!!"


Kelly: "Love the scene she created using so many stamps! It's adorable!"


Karen:  "I just adore this krafty little bunny card with the burlap grass!! Genius!!"


If you would love to leave Heather a special comment, please feel to do so on this post!  You can also visit Heather's fabulous creations right here!!  I am sure would appreciate hearing from you!!  We love you chickie!!

And now, some of my ippity faves of the week!!
WOW..there were so many ones, but here are a few that I am highlighting today!!

My first fave is made Chris!  I love the vintagey feel, the design, and the darling owls that work wonderfully with the ippity stamps and adorable flower!!


My next fave is by Jenny!  Love the shape, the distressed ink look...which really showcases the "Music of my Heart" ippity stamp set!!  This sings brightly to me, and sure it does to you too!

How about Nora Anne's layout!!  Happy photos, beautiful lace, awesome color and paper combination makes for one fabulous layout!!


Our very own Kelly created this awesome layout for National Scrapbook Day!   I just keep looking at all the marvelous details, those sweet dot circles, and beautiful photos!  This is one original layout that brings a smile to me!!

Here's another one by Maria, in celebration of Unity's 2nd year birthday Celebration!!  I love the regal  label, bit of stitching, and those beautiful colors that are so cheerful and put me in a celebratory mood!


So, thanks for stopping by today!  Continue to post your {ippity} creations, because you never know when your project might be featured here on the blog as one of our faves! 

Hugs,
Karen



11 comments:

  1. Omgosh, Ty all so very much for you wonderfully kind send off! I've got tears in the eyes and my heart is full of love for you all! Thank you for the most wonderfully crafty 3 months! I'm so appreciative of everything! Big hugs and a big WOW! Was definitely NOT expecting that! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather is one talented and amazing stamper. I just love her creative and inspiring MOJO! The fav for this week is awesome and just love everyone of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, I know you're not going far.. I'm sure we'll see you on the boards/forum... love your work.. xo We've gotta meet one of these days! I am not that far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sniff, sniff....you know we're sad too! BUT, I am soooo glad we had you with us for 3 whole months! you went above and beyond and Thank-you for all your hard work. we know you aren't going anywhere....see you around! BIG HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great creations... thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather the thanks go to you!! You have been such a fantastic guest for us. Not only are the amazing stamps that you design so wonderful to work with, but you sure know how to work them too. Your creations are so inspiring!! I always look forward to see what you come up with!! I am so happy to have met you and spend some time with you at CHA. Promise not to be a stranger. You will surely be missed. Thankfully we still get you for a whole week!! Thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. heather, LOVE your wonderful style, girl! you've been such a sweet addition to the ippity blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heather, it has been a pleasure seeing all of your awesome {ippity} creations and hope to see more in the future through the hip-hops and SCS! You have an amazing talent that never stops inspiring me :)
    Karen, thank you for highlighting my layout, I had fun making it :) I just can't get enough of my ippity stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heather, these favorites are all amazing!! You will always be a part of IPPITY your designs are forever ingrained in rubba!! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heather, Thank you for all the Beautiful inspiration that your have given us this past 3 months! I know that you are still with Unity,but I wish you were a permanent on the DT!
    I do however follow your blog so I know you will still be sharing with us.
    Can't wait to see what other design work you have in store for us that will be in rubber!:)

    Thanks again Heather,
    May God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cards!! Congratulations Chris!! I love that card too!! It's fantastic!! :)

    ReplyDelete