Wednesday, July 21, 2010

IPPITY Matters...NEW SUMMER COLLECTION AND CHA!!

The NEW SUMMER IPPITY COLLECTION has been released! 

If you are an IPPITY CHICK (enrolled with IPPITY) you will want to check out the PRIVATE IPPITY SITE right away for the preview
and also to PREORDER ALL of the NEW RELEASES

Here is just a little teaser:



IPPITY will be at the CHA SUMMER SUPERSHOW next week at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, IL!

Show dates and times are: July 30th from 12pm-8pm and July 31st from 10am-6pm! 

Stop by to see the NEW IPPITY SUMMER RELEASE and past Collections
and for a FUN IPPITY Make-n-Take

We will be available to answer any questions you may have and also to help you
ENROLL with IPPITY!

Come and visit us at Booth #123.

********

I would like to WELCOME
our NEWEST IPPITY CHICKS!!

Congrats to:
McCine Mendiola from Las Vegas, NV

and

Sharon Scheydt-Rittler from New Freedom, PA

YAHOOO LADIES!!!

*************

I HOPE TO SEE LOTS OF
IPPITY CUSTOMERS AND IPPITY CHICKS
AT THE CHA SUPERSHOW NEXT WEEK!!!

5 comments:

  1. I see some Ippity goodness in this sneak peek! Congrats to the new Ippity chicks. I won't be at the CHA, but I will be with all of you in spirit. I just know that it will be one amazing time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see the new releases and even happier to see you guys at CHA! You are ALL doing a fabby job : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ordered and ready for my new kits:) SOOOOOOOOOO excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much -- super excited to get started and now with the new releases, I'm even more overwhelmed with what I'd like to order first!! :)

    ReplyDelete