Monday, August 30, 2010

Eva's VERY LATE Sunday Faves

Well, it's better late than never!  Yikes...it's already 9:30 PM in my neck of the woods Sunday Evening and I just realized I totally forgot to post today...OMG!  I have to apologize to everyone for being oh so late, but I wanted to share a few of my favorite Ippity projects from this week anywat.  Hope you still check out these gorgeous creations!!!

First let's start out with a gorgeous layout by Angela Fehr.  WOW is all I can say, how she used Ippity stamps to create this amazing layout, but check it out for yourself!


My second pick is an adorable card with a cute spotlight technique made by Kelly and it is just adorable in my opinion!


My third pick is a really beautifully designed card, I just love the circle element on this card and it's made by Julie Smith.  I really love that circle die, the placement of the buttons and the twine, which I just picked up some of myself, too.


My next pick is this amazingly masculine card by Lynn Miller...gosh, I always love her work, so this is no different, but take a look at it, this card speaks for itself!



My last pick is by Mary, and it's sooo cute, I just love the piecing of the houses and the perfect patterned paper and wow, aren't those little trees too cute????


So, that is it....aren't these some serious BEAUTIES????  I just love them.  Hope you had a fabulous weekend and wishing you a lovely week coming up!



Locate an Ippity Chick!

6 comments:

  1. oh these are all so awesome.. Congrats girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eva, It was worth the wait to see all the amazing fav pics. I just love each of their creative and inspiring styles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll always take your picks late over never!! I just love all your selections!! As always, some amazing inspiration coming from Ippity stamp owners!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness these are gorgeous!!! Thanks for pointing them out to us!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAHOO! I'm a fave! Thanks for picking me and I love the other picks too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all the Sunday faves!! What an awesome mix of inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete