Saturday, August 28, 2010

fltattering MICHELLE STANCIL!!

Hello! Hello!!!

it's eryn here today and I am SO SO VERY EXCITED to introduce you to
unity/{ippity} ARTIST & paper crafter extraordinaire!!! 
HOORAY!!!
i had such a wonderful time getting to know Michelle even more...
i know YOU will too!!

first I HAVE to show you this picture of her ADORABLE BOYS...

{what an AWESOME pic of your boys Michelle, love it!}

about Michelle in her own words...
Tell us a little about yourself.

I am, first and foremost, a christian. After that, I wear many hats. Maid, Repair Woman, Taxi Driver, Boo-Boo Kisser, Wife, Friend, Aunt, and my favorite... Mom. I have 3 handsome boys ages 10 (twins) and 4. They are the sparkles in my life. We live in the backwoods of NC and we love it!

How did you first get involved in stamping?
Through Chelsea Cook. I stumble onto her blog and saw a Christmas card she had made using Prince of Peace and I fell in LOVE! I immediately ordered the stamp. I've been head over heels for Unity and stamping ever since.

What is your stamping style?

I mostly scrapbook and it's almost always boys so my style is definitely rough, messy, distressed, etc.

Tell us about your creative process
Don't laugh, but I heard a lady say there are no mistakes in crafting and I took it to heart. I start throwing things around and soon it starts looking like a card or page. My man says I'm ADD! LOL!!

What is your favorite {ippity} stamp set and why?
They are all great, but that catepillar from A Little Buggy is just awesome!! It has to be my fave!

How often do you stamp?
How long does it take you to make a project you are happy with?
Sometimes 2 days!!

What is your title at Unity/{ippity}?
I'm an artist. Yeah!!

here is just ONE of the kits that Michelle
has had a part in creating for unity/{ippity}
{artists of this kit include: Michelle Stancil, J. Nielson, C. Courtney}

How long have you worked there?
Since Oct. 2009

If you were stranded on a desert island what are the three things you would bring?

My Bible, my boys, and earplugs for when my boys wouldn't hush!! LOL!!

What is your favorite quote?
You can't press a caterpillar into a butterfly mold and make it fly. It has to be transformed from the inside out. Max Lucado

What would I find in your refrigerator right now?
LOTS OF FOOD!!!! Did I mention there are FOUR males in this house. Where do they put it all??!!!!

If you could be a superhero, what would you want your superpowers to be?
No doubt. I want to be Elastigirl from the Incredibles. Seriously. To be able to sit on the sofa and do the dishes and vaccum at the same time while watching Martha Stewart. Could it be any better?

If someone wrote a biography about you, what do you think the title should be?
Looking Back She Saw. Life throws so many curve balls that make no sense at the time. I know God will reveal it to me, but I would love to get it now.

What would your dream vacation be?
Isreal. I'd love to walk the sand that Jesus, and the disiples walked!

here is one of Michelle's WONDERFUL {ippity} creations...

ohhhh i just LOVE this...that KEY fits just PERFECTLY with the senitment and gorgeous bow! 

THANKS so much for sharing Michelle!!
be sure to check out Michelle's blog...

Eryn Hagen

Locate an Ippity Chick!

3 comments:

  1. Great interview. Those boys are just adorable. Thanks Michelle for letting us get to know you. I just love that set and I'm sure many more will be following.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love Michelle's blog and have visited it before!! I hadn't connected it before now that she was also one of the Unity/Ippity Artists!!

    Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself Michelle!! Your boys are soooo darling!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cuties you have there Michelle!! Enjoyed learning more about you!!

    ReplyDelete