Friday, December 24, 2010

Fresh Idea Friday

Happy Friday!!! It's Stephanie here to share one last gift Idea that I did for a special friend. I really have enjoyed doing my own handmade gifts this year for Christmas.

life is to short to be anything but happy.


I bought this frame the other day knowing I was going to use it as a gift. I measured the inside of the frame cut a piece of thin cardboard and then I just decorated as I would a card front. I also removed the glass because I knew I wanted to add some fun embellishments. This project literally took me about 20 minutes to put together not bad for a fabby little frame. I used one of my favorite Ippity kits Quotes A La Happy and K and Company Handmade Collection.
Have a Happy and Safe Christmas Everyone!!!!!



Stephanie Muzzulin





Locate an Ippity Chick!

4 comments:

  1. Your friend is going to love it! Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Stephanie! Now any frame (without the glass) is a new project-in-waiting! *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  3. feel free to send this to me! lol! Stephanie....this is darling and love the idea of taking out the glass.

    ReplyDelete