Tuesday, January 11, 2011

{ippity} Blossoms with Angela Fehr

Oooooh, it 1-11-11!!!  I just get a big kick out of dates like this.  It would make for one awesome birthday or anniversary.  Anyhoo, hope it is a fabby 1-11-11 for you all!

I am excited to introduce you to another one of our 
FABULOUS CHICKS...



Angela Fehr

you can find some amazing crafty finds and of course {ippity} stamps at her blog:


Did you know that Angela is located in Canada???  Yuppers!

So if you are looking for an ippity chick north of the American border, Angela is ready to hook you up!  She ships to the US as well in case you wondered!!!  Shipping fees are the same for both.  Too cool!

AND for this week she is giving

free shipping for orders over $50!!!


Angela created this BEAUTIFUL layout to share with us today!



Isn't it gorgeous?  She used Authentic Man, Party Hat Wishes and Cherish Your Dreams to create this sweet page.  I just love all the layering and details.  You have to click on the little pictures to see all the amazing details.
Angela also has a great TIP regarding selling {Ippity} stamps to share:

I think that the best advertisement for Ippity stamps is great projects. I have sample projects on display when I do craft sales, and I offer workshops using Ippity stamps as part of the workshop kit.  I try to market to people who have never heard of Unity or Ippity - brings new, loyal customers to the brand, plus they associate the Ippity name with the person who introduced them to Ippity - me! I also like to showcase the versatility of Ippity stamps for both card making and scrapbooking.

 I'll be back Saturday to share a little more about Angela... she is full of surprises!




Locate an Ippity Chick!

Lisa Arana

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring me this week! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela,
    That is one beautiful page! I LOVE how you used the stamps in the background...way cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Angela! Thanks for the tips! I have my first Ippity workshop in a few days, and can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's one gorgeous layout Angela!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout Angela! Looking forward to learning more about you on Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete