Thursday, March 31, 2011

That's How Thursday

Hello {ippity} friends!!!

I have a "sticky" That's How tutorial for you today.  Ha.  
Actually, it isn't that sticky, but it is sure fun.

Remember this card from Monday?


I created that strip of decorative tape and I am excited to share with you how today.  It is super easy!!!

This is what you will need:
paper tape {from any drugstore in the first aid section}
ink
stamps

So EASY right!!!  
Decorative tape is a BIG trend right now and 
this is a great way to customize your tape to your {ippity} projects.

I have a quick video to "show" you how I created these tapes.  
I have a few tips included as well.  



Hope you enjoyed today's tutorial and it inspires you to try it yourself!

Have a BEAUTIFUL day!




Lisa Arana
Locate an Ippity Chick!

5 comments:

  1. How cool! I'll be looking for that the next time I'm out! Thanks for sharing with us!!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, what a great idea! I have wanted to try these tapes (they're everywhere!) but haven't been able to find any in my area. I can't wait to try your DIY version! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooo cool. love this, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great video, lisa! i'll give this a try:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing it all in action with our fab stamps! very cool! was just watching a tut on this the other day as well.. of course I'm using yer method. it's an {ippity} thang..:-

    ReplyDelete