Friday, April 8, 2011

Fresh Idea Friday


Hello Ippity Peeps!!!

Just wanted to wish you all a happy Friday and share a little fridge art.  Who says our kiddos are the only ones who can put some art on the old fridge. 
 
I made this springy scene using the  
ippity stamps set.  


 I added a strip of magnet tape (by Xyron) to the back so it will stick to my fridge.  

If you don't have magnet tape, cut a piece of a business magnet (you know you have a ton of those stashed somewhere) and glue to the back.

Just a cute way to add a little bit of spring to my kitchen.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!
Lisa Arana
Locate an Ippity Chick!

2 comments:

  1. Oh How cute!!!! I love the little scene you created and the adorable paper pieced bunny! We are on the same wave-length, I made a magnet yesterday with my ippity stamps to share for this coming H{ippity} Hop! It's hanging on my fridge now :) I think I'm going to have to case yours though and make another, this is SO super cute :)

    ReplyDelete