Monday, April 25, 2011

H{ippity} Hop Monday!

Hello there {ippity} peeps!  Hope you had a wonderful weekend!!

It's Karen  here, and today is our fourth week of our April {ippity} challenge!!

Tbis week, our challenge is to use "no sentiments" in your project!!  Have fun with it!!


Here's a little sneaky of what I made for this challenge:


Okay, let's get this hop started with sweet Angie!!

Next Blog

And, don't forget to also visit these lovely ladies along the way for even more inspiration!!












Have a fabulous week and enjoy the hop!!






Locate an Ippity Chick!

3 comments:

  1. Great challenge this week!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. No sentiments! That could be fun! I only have a question... where can I put my link to join the challenge... maybe I'm not looking well, but I don't see it..

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Wendy, check out the Ippity Forum here...

    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/ippity-f221/

    ReplyDelete