Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday FAVES

It's still a little bit Friday...

sorry with our tornado scare Wednesday and then again today - I completely let this slip!!

But these faves are gonna make up for my mess up I promise 

Check these out!!!


Susan (BeeMom - hehe had to add her SCS name with this card) made this super cute card using
 Bit of Burlap and "Bee" Better Together.



Heather made an adorable bookmark with Friendship Rainbow.




Jen made this fun card with Ippity set Loads of Love.

I was really looking for happy cards and I think I hit the jackpot!!! Love these :)  
Each of the sets used on these FAVES are Ippity Itty Bitty - which means they are only $6.50!!! 
Click here to pick them up for yourself!!

Don't forget to click on the challenge tab above to enter our challenge and WIN SOME IPPITY!!

Have a fabulous weekend!!
Rona


No comments:

Post a Comment